Sweet potatoes with a light spinach blueberry salad and a maple syrup-mustard-almond butter dressing
for 2 persons
2 large sweet potatoes
for the dressing:
2 tsp mustard
3-4 tsp maple syrup
1-2 tsp almond butter
Cut the sweet potatoes and bake them at 200° for 30-40 minutes. Cut the spinach and tomatoes. Wash the blueberries and throw everything together. Drizzle some lemon over it.
For the dressing just take a little bowl and mix all the ingredients together. READY TO ENJOY!
Crêpes with Jinnshake vitalize powder
for 5 small crêpes you'll need:
150g spelt flour
20g organic brown sugar
1 teaspoon jinnshake vitalize powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
450ml oat milk
Mix all the dry ingredients and the slowly pour in the oat milk while stirring. Then fry in a pan until it's firm. Topp it with anything you like.
You can buy the Jinnshake Vitalize Powder here: https://jinn-shakes.de/products/vitalize
The ingredients are Acai berries, lucuma, maca, spirulina, hemp protein, and cacao. They are vegan, gluten free, 100% natural, bio and organic.
I love the taste of this powder, it's so delicious and so good for your body! :-)
(Also this powder would be perfect in a green smoothie!!)
warm beetroot-apple juice
for 1 big glass you'll need:
- 1 small fresh beetroot
- 3 medium apples
- a splash of orange juice
- 1 tsp rice syrup
1. Cut the beetroot and the apples and put them into an electric juice maker.
2. When ready, heat the juice a bit up in a pan and poure in the orange juice and one teaspoon of rice syrup for more sweetness.
baked apple and banana oatmeal
for 1 small baking tray you need:
- 90g oats
- 120ml plant-based milk
- 1 ripe banana
- half an apple
- 50g walnuts
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
For serving you need:
- plant-based milk
- sliced apple and banana
1. Preheat the oven to 200°.
2. Add the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a bowl and mix it.
3. Then add in the milk, the ripe banana, chopped apples, maple syrup, and 25g of the walnuts and whisk to combine.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, and then add the other 25g of the walnuts. Bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Once done, let it cool a bit and then serve with some bananas, blueberries apples and a splash of plant-based milk!
warming cinnamon porridge
for 1 bowl you need:
- 150 g oats
- plant-based milk (i used oat milk)
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- fruits, granola, hemp butter and chocolate for toppings
1. put the oats with the plant-based milk in a pot (enough milk so that the oats are covered)
2. heat it for about 5 mins, while stirring and Pouring in the cinnamon and maple syrup.
3. now put it into a bowl and topp it with fruits, granola, .. basically anything you like. ready to enjoy!
note: I find that a big bowl of porridge is a perfect start into a long and busy day, because it keeps me satisfied for so long, gives me energy and is full of nutrients!